Friday, February 11, 2011

Early V-day Treats!

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays (right behind Christmas) and it's got nothing to do with romance. I LOVE the fact that everything is PINK and heart-shaped! The other day, I spotted PINK Cookies and Cream Heart Chocolates at the store and just couldn't resist. I remember making PB Cookies with Chocolate Hearts on Top and they were a hit so I thought I'd make another batch. Since the chocolates were white, I made Chocolate Cookies for contrast. Being the impatient baker that I am, I froze the dough for 15 minutes and it was nicely chilled. Rolling the chocolatey balls in sugar was a bit messy but totally worth it! I learned from the last time that the chocolates on top take a LONG time to cool and harden so don't touch them for at least an hour! I actually set my cookies on a cooling rack overnight just to be extra sure. Cute and super delicious!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...