Monday, February 21, 2011

Watching Food Network in the Morning Pays Off!

Some people find this strange, but I love watching Food Network on weekend mornings while I'm at the gym. It not only encourages me to work out harder (so I can eat more) but also gives me great dinner ideas. Tonight's yummy meal was inspired by The Neely's Turkey Blue Cheese Meatloaf. I say "inspired" cuz I substituted ground beef for the turkey (Greg's not a fan of ground turkey) and topped the meat with ketchup instead of tomato sauce. It was AMAZING! Adding blue cheese to the mix was such a genius idea! It gives the meatloaf such a unique flavor and it's not overpowering at all. Greg used to say he didn't like blue cheese but I've definitely changed his mind! There's left-overs in the fridge that I'm sure won't last very long. What a great way to start the week! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...