Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Waffle Maker!

We finally got a Waffle Maker! BUT it's not just an ordinary waffle maker, it has plates for Panini's AND sandwiches! It's Thursday night, which means I'm baking about 6 dozen cookies, SO I decided we'd have waffles for dinner! Greg needs his meat, of course, so I made Bacon Cheddar Waffles! They were SO good and SO easy! I also found this recipe for Peanut Butter Waffles, which I plan on making for my mom. They're easy to freeze and reheat so they'd be perfect for her. WITH some nuts, of course! :)


Ingredients: (4 waffles)

1 c Original Bisquick® mix
1 c milk
1 egg
1 c shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
½ c crumbled cooked bacon

Preparations:
1. Heat waffle iron; grease with butter.
2. Stir Bisquick, milk and eggs in large bowl until blended. Stir in cheese and bacon. Pour onto center of hot waffle iron. Close lid of waffle iron.
3. Bake until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown. Carefully remove waffle.

2 comments:

MrG said...

Yeah. I ate this and it was good. What can I say, it had bacon bits in it!!!

Cookie said...

It was REAL bacon, NOT bacon bits HONEY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...