Sunday, June 1, 2008

POP Goes the CHIP!

POPCHIPS are AWESOME! I mean I basically LOVE all types of chips: potato, soy, ANYTHING baked but these are something new definitely worth trying!

They're thin and FULL of bold flavor. AND speaking of flavor, they come in 9 different ones ranging from good old BBQ to WASABI! My favorite though is the Parmesan Garlic. The little flakes of cheese and garlic cover the ENTIRE chip. Oh and did I mention they're all pretty low in calories? All the flavors range for 110 to 120 calories for 20 chips! I'm still dying to try the Salsa, which I haven't been able to find. I've seen them at Safeway, Lucky's and even Walgreen's so they shouldn't be hard to find. If you're a savory snack person, you'll REALLY like these!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...