Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ultimate Taebo!

I ordered this new Taebo DVD a couple of weeks ago and tried it out for the first time this morning. OMG! That's ALL I have to say! I mean, Billy still uses his signature kicks and punches but they're NON-STOP for 90 minutes! After the initial hour, he takes a break to let you get some water and then gives you the option to quit or go on for another 30 minutes. OF COURSE...I wasn't a QUITTER! So I went on and felt AWESOME! It's the most intense Taebo workout yet and works everything from indurance to strength.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi,

You have an interesting blog here. I came over from theLoveof Oats.

I love Billy Blanks too! I teach kickboxing and I get a lot of ideas from him! He has a celebrity workout that he gets loose and does some funky dance moves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...