Monday, February 18, 2013

Creamy Shrimp Pasta Oh YEA!

I don't cook shrimp a lot because I'm always so scared I'll overcook them but with a little practice I think I'm getting the hang of it! Tonight, I made a Creamy Shrimp and Pasta meal and we couldn't have been happier with it! It was so easy and so incredibly delicious!


Ingredients:

1/2 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
1 Tbsp butter
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 c chopped green onions
1/4 c heavy cream
1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
Pasta, cooked

Prep:

1. Pat shrimp dry with paper towel. Melt over in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp and green onions. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until shrimp is cooked.

2. Add cream and Parmesan. Stir until cheese is melted. Add pasta and coat the noodles well. Serve.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...