Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Got a Panini Press for Christmas!

If you follow my blog, you know that we make Panini quite often at our house. I've been pretty satisfied with just using the grill pan but I've ALWAYS wanted a REAL Panini Press! I mentioned that to Kanika during Thanksgiving since she said that she never uses hers and guess what I got for Christmas? Thanks Kanika and Ryan! You guys are the best! Look how nice and professional this looks? All the ooey gooey cheese...YUM!



This baby featured thick slices of Smoked Ham, LOTS of Provolone Cheese, Tomatoes, Caramelized Onions and Sauteéd Mushrooms, all sandwiched between 2 BIG slices of Sourdough Bread that had been slathered with Grainy Mustard and Mayo. WOW! 1 bite and you're in heaven!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...