Friday, December 4, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the YEAR!

December is upon us and that means the holidays are right around the corner! Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday and not just cuz of the presents. I LOVE the lights, the decorations, the carols and of course, the FOOD! Nothing says Christmas like Gingerbread Cookies so that's what I made for the first Cookie Friday of December. I totally cheated and used the Betty Crocker Gingerbread Mix but I did take the time to roll out the dough so I could cut them into festive shapes. I received a Christmas Cookie-Making Set 2 years ago from Greg's mom and this is the first time that I've used it. Aren't they cute?


Here they are getting ready to be baked...



...Now ready for Santa (or my coworkers)!


1 comment:

La Table De Nana said...

We are twins:) I recently made gingerbread cookies..Yours are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...