Monday, July 26, 2010

Yes Meatloaf Can Be Asian!

A while back, I watched Ming Tsai make Dijon Meatloaf and really wanted to give it a try. I didn't think meatloaf could be Asian but why not right? Ming added Sambal, which I'd never heard of, but found out that it was just another version of Asian Chili Sauce. I actually ran out and bought a jar right away but didn't get to make the meatloaf until tonight. I'm so glad I did cuz it turned out SO yummy! I used a mixture of ground beef and pork cuz we're not big fans of ground turkey at our house. The flavors of the Dijon, Soy Sauce, Worcestershire and Sambal all went so well together and the meatloaf came out really juicy. I'm glad we have left-overs cuz I have a feeling it'll taste even better tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...