Thursday, July 3, 2008

Oh Say Can You See...

Happy Independence Day! I decided to bake some Patriotic Cupcakes for our weekly Friday treat with the Red and Blue Sprinkles and Stars and Strips cupcake liners I found at Target. I cheated using the Pillsbury Confetti Cake Mix (Shh...) but I added my own sprinkles on top! :)

Ingredients:

1 box Pillsbury Confetti cake mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
Red and Blue sprinkles

Preparations:

1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make cake as directed on box for 24 cupcakes--except fill muffin cups 2/3 full; top each with 1/4 teaspoon sprinkles. Top with remaining batter; sprinkle each with 1/2 tsp sprinkles.
2. Bake and cool as directed on box for cupcakes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...