Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The BEST Burger in SF?

My hubby LOVES burgers so when I read about Lark Creek's Steakburger, I knew we had to try it. It's definitely not a gourmet burger, which is what makes it so good. They basically take all the scraps that didn't make it onto their steaks and grind them into the perfect patty. It's also "cooked to the perfect medium-rare" as described by my hubby. We ordered the regular Steakburger with Gruyere Cheese, which is only available on the Lunch and Afternoon Menus. The dinner menu offers only the Truffle Burger, which I'm sure is good as well but my man likes his burgers nice and simple. Conveniently located at the mall, I'd say Lark Creek is gonna be a regular dining spot for us!

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

I'll have to tell my hubby, aka Meat Boy, about that. We just went to LarkCreekSteak, but he had the rib-eye then. I'll have to tell him to try the burger next time for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...