Friday, July 1, 2011

Tourists in Our Own City!

The weather had been so gorgeous so my hubby and I decided to take a day off and tour our own lovely SF. Can you believe I've NEVER been to the Coit Tower? I've stared at it from my office window for the last 5 years but I've NEVER been! (I've also never been to Alcatraz but it's just too depressing for me!) ANYWAY, so we finally went and it's AMAZING! We didn't go to the top cuz there were a TON of real tourists waiting in line but did manage to get a pretty picture. (Yes, those 2 mini people in the middle are us!)




After that, we decided to continue the Touristy-trend and went to Fisherman's Wharf. We walked around and ended up with lunch at Bubba Gump. Now how touristy is that right?




My hubby REALLY enjoyed his HUGE platter of Onion Rings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...