Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another Visit from the In-Laws and a Special Dinner by ME!

My In-Laws visited us over the weekend and we had a blast! I swear I'm so lucky to have married into such a great family! They're not only nice but also super fun to hang out with! Of course most of our outings included food and although I didn't get to snap pictures of everything, we did have some very yummy meals which included the House of Prime Ribs and Betelnut. Sunday was our big roadtrip down to Half Moon Bay and we had a really nice brunch at the Ritz Carlton. The weather wasn't as warm as we'd hoped so we ate inside at The Conservatory Lounge. It was a nice and casual place with comfy couches and an awesome view of the water!



I also finally got the chance to cook a big meal since we rarely have company over for dinner. Per my hubby's request, I made Anne Burrell's Rack of Lamb with Pistachio Tapenade again along with a big bowl of couscous. VERY comforting and the parents LOVED it! I was a proud lil chef! Good food and good company, I was VERy sad to say good bye... :( 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...