Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Never Knew I Loved Zinfandel!

I haven't had much experience with Zinfandel, but after the Zin In Paradise Festival on Saturday, I'm hooked! It was such a fun event with LOTS and LOTS of wine. (I mean, how can you go wrong with that right?) We met up with our good friends, Gregg and Aimee at Fort Mason, and proceeded with 3 hours of non-stop Zinfandel tasting (along with some cheese and crackers, of course). I definitely liked the fruity ones the best and even though I can't quite recall which ones they were, I'm sure I'll be buying a lot of Zinfandel from now on! We totally lucked out with the gorgeous weather since it's been raining for the last couple of week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of my favorite events ever back when I worked in the wine industry - how fun that you got to go! My family has grown Zin for generations up in Sonoma County so I have a soft spot for it. (I hope you got a chance to try Seghesio Zin!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...