Sunday, January 31, 2010

Taking a Break from Chicken!

We've been having chicken for the last couple of days, thanks to my slow cooker, and totally needed a break. (Not that we didn't love every single meal, of course!) I saw that Trader Joe's had these pre-portioned 1 pound packages of ground beef and decided to make some stuffed shells. All I did was cook the beef along with some onions and mushrooms. Then I stirred in some Marinara sauce to heat through. For the shells, I stuffed them with a mixture of Ricotta, Parmesan, fresh parsley and an egg. Then everything got topped with some Mozzarella and went into the oven at 350°F for about 30 minutes. Simple and perfect for Sunday night while watching the Grammy's!

1 comment:

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

That sounds great!! Looks fabulous in your photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...