Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Mexican Feast Inspired by Sunny!

I watched Sunny Anderson make her Beefy Cheesy Enchilada Casserole and immediately knew we were having that for Sunday dinner. It's basically a Mexican-style lasagna with a beef and cheese mixture baked between layers of corn tortillas with Enchilada Sauce. How good does that sound right? I simplified the recipe by using a big can of our favorite La Victoria Red Sauce instead of making it from scratch and substituted a packet of McCormick Taco Mix for the Spanish Seasoning cuz that was what I had on hand. The meal came together so quickly and it was SO good! I also made Guac in the afternoon for football snacking and it was just perfect for the topping. This is the type of recipe that's great for left-overs and I'm glad cuz this recipe made a ton!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...