Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reminding Me of My China Inn Days!

I worked at the food court in the mall during a summer in high school, specifically at a place called China Inn. (It's been replaced a few years ago.) It's basically exactly like Panda Express and I remember our most popular item was Kung Pao Chicken. It was definitely my favorite item too and I really wanted to recreate it at home. I decided on this recipe cuz it didn't require deep-frying the chicken like many of the other ones and it turned out SO good! Marinating the chicken in the cornstarch mixture was the key to tender and flavorful meat. I was also excited to use my Dried Chilies again and they gave the dish such a nice spicy kick! This meal definitely took me back to my China Inn Days (minus the awful apron and cap)! "Would you like a sample?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...