Friday, August 5, 2011

Finally Discovering Nutella!

I can't believe I've never had Nutella before! I'm seriously ashamed of myself! Anyway, I was looking for Cookie Friday inspirations and decided to switch it up. I thought Banana Mini Muffins would a good choice and came across this recipe for Banana NUTELLA Mini Muffins. OMG! What a genius idea! Chocolate and banana is like the PERFECT combination! My coworkers LOVED them and I believe the word "crack" was used more than once to describe them. Nutella has opened a whole new world of sweet treat ideas for me and did you know there's an entire website dedicated to it? YUM!

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

Girl, you better go to Costco -- pronto! -- to pick up the big economy size Nutella jars. You have a lot of catching up to do. This is the best stuff ever. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...