Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Yummy Trip to Morocco with Meatballs!

WE LOVE MEATBALLS! Yes, I've never met a meatball that I didn't love and I've had my share of meatballs, trust me! Tonight, I made Spicy Moroccan Meatballs, which I've made before but this time even better. Why? Cuz I finally got my hands of Ras El Hanout, thanks to Amazon! Last time I substituted with a similar spice blend, but let me tell you, it's just NOT the same unless you've got the real stuff! These meatballs were super flavorful with just the right amount of heat. The eggs were the best part and just oozes into the sauce as you break the yolk!


1 comment:

Food Gal said...

Wow, I can never resist good meatballs, and these look especially incredible with those warm spices.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...