Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Swore Off Whiskey But...

Many years ago, (being young and stupid) I decided to take shots of Jameson at a friend's house. I will never forget that day and neither will my poor yummy. (I'll spare you the details.) I swore I would NEVER touch whiskey again but tonight, I broke that promise. No, I didn't take shots! Instead, I made some YUMMY Shrimp in Jameson Cream Sauce. I was afraid the traces of whiskey flavor would bring back those horrible memories but not at all! The shrimp was succulent and the sauce was just amazingly rich and creamy! I served it over some buttery mashed potatoes and it was just the perfect meal!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So glad that you tried this recipe and enjoyed it! I haven't had it in a long time - I think I need to make it again soon.

I know how you feel with swearing off a certain alcohol - unfortunately, I've done the same as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...