Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chinese Ribs for Our Moon Festival Dinner

Happy Moon Festival everyone! This is the traditional Chinese holidays where you're supposed to have dinner with your family. Lucky for me, my mommy just happened to be spending the weekend with me! I planned ahead and made these yummy Chinese Ribs in the slow cooker last night. The meat came out super tender (as always in the slow cooker!) and the Asian flavors really came through! The only thing I changed was that I substituted apricot preserve for the orange marmalade cuz I couldn't find any at the store. It paired wonderfully with the soy sauce though, sweet and salty. YUM!


1 comment:

Food Gal said...

I am howling over those yummy ribs as I stare at the moon. OK, not quite. But you're tempting me to do just that. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...