Saturday, August 14, 2010

Because Everyday is Special!

It doesn't have to be a special occasion to spoil yourself with some yummy Eggs Benedict! It was another foggy Saturday in SF so I decided to cheer us up. It's been a while since I made Eggs Benedict and I just can't believe how easy it is now! I used to be so intimated with poaching eggs and would literally go through about half a dozen before I got it right! I guess practice makes perfect right? McCormick's Hollandaise Sauce Mix also makes my life so much easier. I can honestly say that it tastes just as good as made-from-scratch sauce and believe me, I've made them plenty of times! My secret is adding a bit of Dijon Mustard at the end to give it that tangy goodness we love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...