Saturday, June 18, 2011

Brownie Cheesecake Bites for My BFF!

My BFF, Kat, is visiting and I got to have brunch with her and my other BFF, Helen, at Ironside. They have the BEST deal when it comes to brunch! For $16, you get a buffet of yummy goodness like French Toast, Biscuits and Gravy, Cheddar Grits, Seafood Ceviche (my fav!), Bread Pudding, BACON and Spicy Sausage. Oh and for $10 more, you get BOTTOMLESS Mimosa or $8 fpr BOTTOMLESS Bloody Mary! THIS is the way to start the weekend for sure!




We left VERY FULL and happy especially since I brought my famous Brownie Cheesecake Bites for dessert! These are super easy and always a hit. It's just your basic brownie mix with a mixture of a package of Cream Cheese, 1/3 c Sugar and an egg dropped in the middle. I makes about 8 dozen bites so everyone can have as many as they want!

2 comments:

Food Gal said...

I can picture you two gabbing for hours while reaching for one after another of these. I'm going to have to try this for my next gal-pal gathering.

Unknown said...

What a fabulous find, I didn't know about the bottomless brunch at Ironside. It sounds fabulous as does the delicious brownie bites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...