I bought some Peaches in Strawberry Banana Syrup a while ago at Target and used them in this yummy pork stir-fry dish tonight. It's spicy sour and sweet and was SO flavorful!
2 Tbsp cornstarch, divided
1/2 lb pork, cut into chunks
1 cup (4 oz) pineapple chunks
1 cup (4 oz) Peaches in Strawberry Banana Syrup
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 c onions, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
6 dried red chiles
1 coconut milk, unsweetened
Rice, for serving
1. Toss pork with 1 Tbsp cornstarch and set aside.
2. Drain pineapple and peaches and reserve syrup. Mix syrups with remaining 1 Tbsp cornstarch, soy sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. In a nonstick skille, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add pork and stir-fry until meat is no longer pink, 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
4. Add pepper and onions and stir-fy until just crisp-tender, 5 minutes. Add garlic and dried peppers and cook 1 minute.
5. Stir in juice mixture and coconut milk. Add pork back and bring to a boil. Cook and stir 5 minutes until thickened. Serve with rice.