Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crab Cakes Benedict Dinner-Style!

My hubby LOVES Crab Cakes Benedict (and who doesn't?)but over the weekend he had some that he wasn't a fan of. Somehow, the yolk wasn't runny so they were more like hard-boiled eggs on top. Yuck! So tonight I wanted to make up for them by making Crab Cakes Benedict but dinner-style. Instead of serving them on traditional English Muffins, I served them over our favorite Cheese Grits. I did make fresh bread crumbs out of a Sourdough English Muffin though so the flavor was still there. AND my eggs were perfectly runny and yummy!

2 comments:

Food Gal said...

Fancy and inventive. Sounds like something one of the pros on "Top Chef'' would have come up with. Good for you for making something traditional new in a different way.

Unknown said...

I love crab cakes benedict! and cheesy grits too, what a wonderful combination. Hope your holidays are awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...