Friday, February 17, 2012

Our Love Story Began 7 Years Ago!

Oh how time flies! I can't believe hubby and I have been together for 7 years! It all began at E&O Trading in San Jose (which unfortunately is now closed) on our very first date on Valentine's Day. It was a magical night and now, 7 years later, we decided to recreate the experience at E&O Trading in SF. Dare I say it was even better this time around? I was definitely a lot less nervous and didn't worry about whether we'd be having a second date! We started off with the Lettuce Wraps and Crispy Rolls and then finished off with the Prawn Salad (amazing!) and Short Ribs Sliders. Everything was delicious and I love restaurants that let you share small plates so you get to taste everything!What an awesome way to start the weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...