Thursday, May 20, 2010

Using My Coffee Sample in Martha Stewart's Cookies

I love checking out the Cookie of the Day section on Martha Stewart's website and decided to make her Hazelnut Espresso Cookies featured on Monday. I didn't have espresso powder but I read somewhere that you could substitute instant coffee but just use a lil more. So for these cookies, I used 2 of the Taster's Choice Single Serving Packets in Hazelnut flavor. (I love those lil packets cuz you can take them anywhere!) The kitchen smelled amazing as these cookies were baking in the oven and the hazelnut and coffee flavors worked perfectly together! I'm sure my coworkers will appreciate the jolt of caffeine tomorrow morning! :)

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

Martha Stewart's cookie recipes are so awesome. I've made many of them and have never been disappointed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...