Saturday, May 15, 2010

Guy Fieri's Cuban Pork Chops

I recently started watching Guy's Big Bite and he's got some awesome recipes! I love how energetic he is and he's always got these friends visiting that act just like him! The other day, Guy made some Cuban Pork Chops with Mojo and I knew I had to try them. I didn't used to make pork chops often cuz I always seem to end up with dried out and totally flavorless results. BUT ever since I made Rachael Ray's recipe and Greg gave me such high praises, I've been experimenting with them more. These pork chops were amazing! Marinating them in the orange and lime juices definitely kept them moist. The combination of the cumin, oregano and garlic was just perfect! I haven't had much experience with Cuban food but if this is what it tastes like then I'm definitely a fan! I served the chops over some Turmeric-flavored rice and it was a just a wonderful dinner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...