Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm Still Alive!

I know I'm usually posting everyday but I'm flying solo this week so I'm not too motivated to cook and bake. I've also got tons of lil projects I've been putting off so I'm catching up on those and (*Gasp!) taking a break from the kitchen. I mean, don't get me wrong here, I LOVE to cook and bake but once in a while, I do need to get other things done. Anyway, I baked these Strawberry Banana Muffins to take to my mom's on Sunday and we got to enjoy them together, which was a lotta fun. I always watch her take the first bite and wait anxiously for her reaction to see how I did. I did pretty well this time, if I do say so myself! You just can't beat the classic combination of strawberry and banana. It's good in smoothies, yogurt, ice cream, and of course, muffins!

2 comments:

Lynne@CookandBeMerry.com said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and your nice comment. Your muffins look so delicious and I bet your Mom was happy you shared. I would have put butter on them and smiled a lot!

Food Gal said...

Yum, especially on those giant chunks of fresh strawberries in these muffins. Ahhh, so nice that spring is finally here and the berries are slowly but surely showing up in the markets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...