Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yes I'm Still Working Out

I realize that all my posts are about cooking and you're probably wondering where the "workout" part went. Well, my workouts aren't very interesting and I'm definitely NOT gonna post a picture of me on the elliptical! Once in a while though, I do find something I'd like to blog about. I discovered Exercise TV on On Demand a while back but haven't really done many of the workouts only cuz I'm exhausted by the time I get home and working out more is the last thing on my mind. Since I'm flying solo this week, I had some free time and decided to check out some more workouts. Last night, I tried Bootcamp Calorie Burn and totally loved it! Kendell Hogan is super energetic and the workout was easy to follow but definitely a calorie-burner! The 30 minutes totally flew by with all the fun and quick movements. I also really like Cindy Whitmarsh and her Incredible Abs Series. If you have On Demand, you should definitely check out Exercise TV. It's under the Sports and Fitness Category and you can't beat a FREE workout!

2 comments:

Food Gal said...

Bootcamp Calorie Burn sounds lethal! LOL And just think how many new cooking posts you can do now that you've burned off a zillion calories. ;)

Unknown said...

If you dream of having a sleek and trim body without any of the love handles, then you must try out series of abdominal exercise routines to achieve this. Its very possible that if youve spend hours and hours doing crunches and other abdominal specific workouts you could have a great set of abs, but theye hidden under a thing layer of fat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...