Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Easiest Crab Cakes EVER!

I'm so sad my Mommy Weekend has come to an end but we had SUCH a wonderful time together! I decided to make crab cakes for an early dinner before my mommy had to drive home. I found this easy recipe from Chicken of the Sea and added some chopped roasted red peppers for color. I served them on top of a bed of sautéed spinach and mushrooms. Simple, healthy and of course, REALLY yummy! I'm sure we'll be spending another weekend together real soon mommy! MUAH!


4 comments:

redmenace said...

I am a huge fan of crab cakes. Looks great!

Tres Jolie Studios said...

This looks like the perfect lunch. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

tigerfish said...

Another one here...high on crab cakes but low on making them myself....:O

3 hungry tummies said...

mmmm, crab cakes for dinner tonight if I'm able to get some fresh crabs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...