Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Laguna AGAIN!

I just can't believe it's Laguna time again! It's Greg's company's annual Biotech Conference, which I've been tagging along to for the last 2 years now. The last time I was here, Greg's mom drove down to take me shopping and this time she brought Kanika along! We went to South Coast Plaza, which is one of my favorite malls and shopped around for a couple of hours before we were all starving. We looked at a few different restaurants but finally settled on Charlie Palmer, which is located next to Bloomingdale's. The food was great and the service was really fast since it was already 2pm! Afterwards, we drove back to The Montage, where Greg was just finishing up his last meeting. We got to stay here Friday night but then moved to The St Regis for the last couple of nights cuz they ran out of rooms. I didn't mind though!



Here we are at the Awards Dinner Sunday night.  I love dressing up!  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...