Sunday, October 12, 2008

Laguna AGAIN!

I can't believe it's been a year since our last Laguna trip! We had another wonderful weekend at the most beautiful place on earth and I'm so sad to be back. We flew out Friday night and landed around 8pm in Orange County. Then we had a late dinner at a local Mexican restaurant, where we had big pitchers of Margaritas and awesome Mexican food. Then on Saturday, I spent the day shopping with Greg's mom, Priscilla. Here we are at this really cute Cafe at Fashion Island in between shopping. Their salads were SO good!


Then on Sunday, we watched football and had a relaxing day in Downtown Laguna. Then at night we attended the Awards Dinner where we got to dress up and look all fabulous. I loved every moment of it and I can't wait until next year! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...