Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Cheesecakes

I had a lot of Pumpkin Left-over from making my Risotto so I wanted to use up the can before it went bad. I found this recipe on the Nestle website and the thought of Pumpkin with Cream Cheese just sounded perfect! I used crushed Nilla Wafers instead of Gingersnaps because that's what I had in the cupboard and they were SO yummy! Don't you just love my matching Pumpkin Plate? I'm SO ready for Halloween! :)

Ingredients: (6 tarts)

1/3 c (about 10) crushed Nilla Wafers
1 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
4 oz cream cheese, softened
½ c pumpkin
¼ c granulated sugar
½ tsp Nutmeg
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg

Prep:

1. Preheat oven to 325° F. Paper-line 6 muffin cups.

2. Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press scant tablespoon onto bottom of each of prepared muffin cups. Bake for 5 minutes.

3. Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until blended. Add eggs; beat well. Pour into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.

4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove tarts from pan; refrigerate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...