Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Finally a Post about Workout!

I just realized how long it's been since I've posted anything about WORKOUT! I mean, this blog is called WORKOUT then cook right? (Don't worry, I haven't stopped working out but just been doing boring gym stuff and nothing to blog about!) ANYWAY, so I checked out Exercise On Demand again last night and had one of the BEST upper body workouts ever! It's called Jackie 1-on-1 Upper and you can get a peek here. The workout is basically 20 minutes of fast-pace upper-body moves with LOTS of reps and some light cardio in between. It's definitely a good workout for any level of fitness cuz Jackie teaches you how to make the moves more advanced and you can also adjust the intensity by using heavier weights. You can't beat a great FREE workout right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...