Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sliders are Just Mini Burgers Right?

I have to be honest, I don't make burgers. It's partly cuz I tend to over-cook them and partly cuz I know Greg is perfectly happy with a Quarter Pounder (with cheese) any day. I've watched Food Network chefs make tons of different burgers that all look really yummy but have never attempted them myself. BUT now that I've discovered sliders, it's like a whole new world has opened up to me! I mean, sliders are just MINI burgers right? This afternoon, I made miniature versions of Sunny Anderson's Curry Pork Burgers and they turned out amazing! I skipped the Spicy Ketchup knowing that Greg was gonna add hot sauce to them anyway and instead slathered the buns with some Horseradish Mayo. I just love making sliders cuz they cook up so quickly and I do have a mild obsession with MINI things!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...