Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tis the Season for Stuffing!

I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving! It's totally obvious when you go to the grocery store though with all the Cranberry Sauces, Canned Pumpkin and of course, Stuffing Mixes are proudly displayed as soon as you enter. I just LOVE the holidays, don't you? I mean, it's the time of the year when everything is decorated with festive colors, work is more relaxed and you get to stuff yourself with all the food you've craved all year telling yourself that you can go on a diet next year! Tonight, I'm kicking off the season with the ultimate comfort food, Pork with Apple Stuffing and Mashed Potatoes. It's a recipe from Stove Top so you KNOW it's easy and yummy! It came out SO good and Greg loved it! I can't WAIT until Thanksgiving next week! What are you most looking forward to eating?

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

I, for one, can never have too much stuffing. Bring it on! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...