Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sometimes You Just Gotta Get Your Hands Messy!

I love making drop biscuits cuz they're so easy but sometimes I just wanna get my hands messy and work some dough! I bought some Prosciutto at Trader Joe's a while back and totally forgot about it until I saw these Cream Biscuits with Prosciutto and Parmesan. I cut the recipe in half and made 8 BIG biscuits. (We like our biscuits really think so we can slather LOTS of butter in the middle!) They were SO SO good! The smokey Prosciutto and salty Parmesan added such good flavor and we gobble up half of them hot from the oven (with LOTS of butter)! I can't wait to have more tomorrow for breakfast!

1 comment:

Cookin' Canuck said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the biscuits. They have become a favorite in our house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...