Friday, December 3, 2010

First Time with Rice Noodles!

Can you believe that I've never cooked Rice Noodles before? (Ok so we've already established that I'm a bad Asian but I'm trying!) I mean, I've eaten Rice Noodles plenty of times at Vietnamese restaurants but I've never made them at home until tonight. I bought a package of Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles (from Target) a while ago and decided to try them in this Coconut and Pineapple Chicken Curry recipe. I couldn't believe how quick and easy the noodles were! I mean, 3 minutes in boiling water beats any type of pasta or rice, even Couscous! The noodles also did a great job of soaking up the curry sauce, which was made with my newest condiment addition, Madras Curry Powder. It's much hotter than regular yellow curry, which is great for us since we both love spicy food!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...