Friday, December 3, 2010

Kinda Messy but REALLY Good!

I bought a bunch of apples on sale last weekend so I've been searching for recipes to use them in. (Trust me I'm not complaining cuz I LOVE apples and can never run out of things to make with them!) I really like the combination of apples and butterscotch so when I saw this recipe for Apple Butterscotch Cake, I decided to make it for Cookie (well, Cake) Friday! It was a bit messy with the sticky Butterscotch Chips on top but SO good! The bread was moist with just the right amount of apple bits. The cinnamon made it taste almost like an Apple Pie, which is just PERFECT this time of the year. Everyone at the office LOVED it!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I doubt I would ever be able to resist this cake! Looks gorgeous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...