Friday, December 31, 2010

May These Orange Creamsicle Cookies Bring You Good Fortune in 2011!

I can't believe it's the last day of 2010! I mean, this year really flew by and now it's time to look forward to 2011. According to Wikipedia, oranges symbolize good fortune during Chinese New Year so I decided to bake some Orange Creamsicle Cookies. Orange Creamsicles were one of my favorite frozen treats as a kid and these cookies definitely tasted like them! They're loaded with tons of orange flavor and sweet creaminess from the white chocolate chips. Happy 2011 everyone!

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

Ooooh! I love that particular flavor of orange creamsicle. Reminds me of frozen popsicles as a kid. Bet these cookies are even better! Happy New Year! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...