Summer is coming in an end and since we can't have a BBQ at our apartment, I decided to make some BBQ Meatballs in the oven. These were incredibly tasty and moist! I served them over mashed potatoes with sour cream and cheddar and it was Sunday night dinner at its best!
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 egg yolk
1/2 lb ground beef
1/4 c Cheddar cheese spread
1/2 c BBQ Sauce
Mashed potatoes, for serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, egg yolk, beef and cheese. Form into 8 meatballs.
3. Place meatballs into baking dish and bake for 15 min.
4. Top with BBQ Sauce and bake another 10-15 min, until meat is cooked through.
6. Serve the meatballs over mashed potatoes with sauce spooned on top.