Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mini Cheesecakes

I had half a block of cream cheese left over from my Carrot Cake Muffins so I decided to make some Mini Cheesecakes! I found this recipe on the McCormick's website and added my own touch with some left over Crushed Pineapples. Don't they look SO creamy and yummy?

Ingredients: (6 muffins)

4 oz cream cheese, softened
3 Tbsp sugar
1 egg
½ tsp vanilla extract
6 vanilla wafers
1 c crushed pineapples

Prep:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and extract; beat well. Fold in crushed pineapples.

2. Line 6 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a wafer in bottom of each muffin cup. Evenly divide cheese mixture among cups.

3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...