Monday, April 19, 2010

More Mini Bundt Baking

Ever since I saw how cute my first batch of Mini Bundt Cakes turned out, I couldn't wait to make some more! I had some Pomegranate Raspberry Yogurt from Safeway in the fridge so I decided to use that in my cakes. Aren't they cute? Moist and yummy and pretty healthy too!




Ingredients: (6 Mini Bundt Cakes)


6 Tbsp butter, melted
1/2 c granulated sugar
2 large eggs, beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 c (6 oz) yogurt
1-1/4 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 c chopped walnuts


Prep:


1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray of a 6-cup mini Bundt pan with cooking spray.


2. Beat together butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and yogurt in a small bowl. Mix flour, baking powder, and soda in large bowl. Add the yogurt mixture and walnuts, and stir until just blended.


3. Divide batter between molds, filling 3/4 way up.


4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until cakes are firm to the touch and edges are brown and pull away from sides of pan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...