Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Batch of Barefoot Contessa Crackers

My mom seems to love my homemade crackers (who wouldn't right?) so when I noticed she was running low on my last batch of Parmesan Almond Crackers, I knew it was time to make some more. I've made a recipe from Barefoot Contessa (Ina Garten) before and they turned out really well so I thought I'd try another one. These are her Parmesan Thyme Crackers and I cannot even explain how YUMMY they turned out! My only advice is to add some water toward the end of mixing cuz my dough didn't come together without it. I would add 1 tsp at a time until you see a mixture that you can handle or else you'll just end up with a crumbly mess that won't shape into anything. (I ended up needing 6 tsp total.) I also omitted the salt cuz the Parmesan is already pretty salty and I definitely didn't miss it. Now I just have to keep myself from eating all of these crackers before they get to my mom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...