Monday, March 22, 2010

Taking Another CRACK @ It!

Ok that was pretty cheesy! (CRACK...cracker, get it?) ANYWAY, the last I attemped homemade crackers, they came out a bit too salty. (I think it must've been the Blue Cheese!) So this time, I thought I'd try some with a different (non-salty) type of cheese instead. I did some research and decided on this recipe for Parmesan Almond Crackers. I remembered how crumbly the dough was using the Stand Mixer and it was nearly impossible to roll it into a log! This recipe called for the Food Processor and it was a LOT easier to handle. I actually put my log into the freezer for about 20 minutes since I didn't wanna wait 3 hours and it worked just as well. I LOVE the strong Parmesan flavor these crackers had and the little bit of crunch from the almond was just perfect too!

1 comment:

Ciao Chow Linda said...

So glad you found my blog and that you made the parmesan almond crackers. They are addictive, aren't they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...