Saturday, March 27, 2010

What's Better than a Bowl of Raisin Bran?

Raisin Bran has always been one of my favorite cereals so I was thrilled when I found this recipe for Raisin Bran Yogurt Bars! I love Kraft's website cuz they always have these yummy and easy recipe using just simple ingredients. In most cases (like this one), I already had everything on hand so these bars came together in no time! I chilled the pan in the fridge overnight after being baked so that the bars would set and be easier to cut. They tasted almost like cheesecake bars but much healthier, of course! I definitely wanna experiment with different cereals and yogurt flavor next time. Maybe some Cap 'n Crunch with Raspberry (think PB & J) or Lucky Charms with Chocolate (think S'Mores)? Now I'm really excited!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...