Saturday, March 20, 2010

The CUTEST Mini Apple Pies EVER!

I had some apples sitting around and was looking for something other than bread or muffins to make with them. I thought Apple Pie might be fun but didn't think it would be very easy to transport and share (or eat by myself!). So imagine how thrilled I was when I saw this recipe for MINI Apple Pies baked in muffin cups! I already had some premade pie crust in the fridge so these came together in no time. I know my tops don't look quite as nice as the original but they were flakey and just perfect! I also used about a tespoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice in place of the Cinnamon and Nutmeg, which reminded me of the holidays. I do miss holiday baking but I'm definitely looking forward to spring and sunshine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...