Saturday, August 7, 2010

Not Your Average Panini

The Ferry Building is constantly packed with locals and tourists, so even though we live nearby, we seldom get to check it out cuz of all the crowds! Once in a while though, especially when it's nice out, I like to take a walk there and check out all the special items. My FAVORITE place to stop in is Cowgirl Creamery! It's a specialty cheese shop that had been featured on Giada's Weekend Getaway and they have an incredible collection of cheese, ranging from cottage cheese to crème fraiche, as well as other soft and hard cheeses. I don't know much about all the varieties but I know I love CHEESE and THIS is the place to get anything I can possibly dream of! These panini featured one of their soft cheese spread with flecks of green chili and spicy goodness. I also added sun-dried tomatoes and Dijon Mustard for a perfect and easy Saturday lunch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...