Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Nights were made for Enchiladas!

Whenever I make pulled pork in the slow cooker, I always freeze a portion since it makes so much meat and I just love the fact that I can pull it out whenever I need it. On Sunday nights, I like to make a big batch of something that's a bit more time-consuming so we can have left-overs during the week when things are more hectic. One of my FAVORITE meals to make is Pulled Pork Enchiladas! Doesn't the name just make you drool? I mix the meat with a can of refried beans and chili peppers, then roll them up in corn tortillas, topped with lots of sauce and CHEESE. Our favorite Enchiladas Sauce would definitely be La Victoria followed by Trader Joe's brand. I can't say that Enchiladas are very photogenic but they're sure tasty and make GREAT left-overs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...